Ordinul Negru was established by Fulmineos in 2004 and designed into old and traditional Black Metal spheres, influenced by various underground acts from the nineties era.
The concept of the project is to seek for the dark essence of things, occult manifestations and inside human behaviors towards the unknown.
After a few years spent on developing new ideas, Fulmineos decided for a new approach and recruited Andrei Jumuga on drums (also in Syn Ze Sase Tri, Transceatla, Spiritual Ravishment) and S on vocals (ex-Deliver the God) in order to give a new dimension and expression to the whole concept.
The new album entitled “Sorcery of Darkness” will be released in the fall of 2015 and will be a massive change in sound and attitude but will have the same dedication towards the black cult. The raw, primeval and abrasive sound was replaced by a more daring and modern approach, although trying to keep a spontaneous expression without exaggerate editing and post-processing.
Fulmineos – guitars/bass
Andrei Jumuga – drums
S – vocals
6 full-leght albums
– “Over the Frozen Battlegrounds” (Smell the Stench – Australia) 2006
– “The Black Order” (Lupii Daciei – Romania) 2007
– “My Soul From the Fores” (Azermedoth Records – Mexico) 2007
– “Lifeless” (Banatian Darkness – Romania) 2008
– “Poems of a Rooted Blade” (Akne Productions – Slovakia) 2009
– “Nostalgia of the Fullmoon Nights” (Banatian Darkness – Romania) 2011
with Katharos XIII (Ro), Skaur (Nor), Twilight Is Mine (Rus), Cosmic Transmigration (Fin), Gruuthaagy (Cro), Man Among Stars (Ro), Mourning Winter (Ro), Karpates Omos (Ro), Nocturnal Invocation (Ro)
– “Undying Attitude” (Banatian Darkness – Romania) 2007
– “The Lost Cult of the Ravens” (Banatian Darkness – Romania) 2007